Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #1

2010 Berkshire 390BH

Hi All-

New member here and wanted to say Hi! We are looking to upgrade our current coach as our family grows and have found a potential bunkie that has been at the top of our list.

It is an incoming unit and we have deposit on it for 1st right of refusal but have yet to see the coach. Anything common to the 390BH we should pay particular attention to while viewing it other than the usual things you look at when going through a pre-owned coach?

Also, with regards to fair price, what would you say would be a reasonable price range for this model in today's market- I know there may be waivering opinions on this but really looking to get as much info as possible going in. All the info and reccomendations are very much appreciated!!

-Sean
TampaSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #2

Welcome to the family TS, I bought a 2013 BH this year, I really have to guess at to what 2010 model should cost, but you can look around at some for sale ads all over the internet and get an idea of what that year model is selling for.

More importantly, when you do go check it out, have the salesman or a tech hook up all electrical and water systems and make sure everything is working properly. Especially the generator. It would be great if you could spend the night in it and slowly check things out for yourself.

Good luck, shopping is half the fun of owning one of these beauties.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #3

Welcome. I would also say to run everything. Run the gen under load and check hours on it. People forget to run them every month. I would also weigh it before l signed. It will only cost 9$ but will give peace of mind. Check the tire date as a 2010 could be built on a 2008 or 9.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #4

I have a 2010 with the 350hp Cummins, washer/dryer, and Movin View satellite dish. Its generally a rock solid coach. I have some cracking tiles by the bathroom. My front ac unit occasionally has a noisy fan. My living room slide sometimes struggles to close. My black/grey/fresh water gauges dont work. I have about 25k miles and continue to learn the systems. My guess is that the unit is being sold for $120k. Am I close?
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
390bh, berkshire