Old 12-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBob View Post
Rich,

Awesome news! I wonder if it is going to use the RB Floorplan from the Charleston? We have always like that layout (AND the L Sofa!)

Also a RB = Macerator toilet! (Wonder if they will use on on the 1/2 bath amidships?)

Bob,
I like that layout as well. Will they use a macerator midcoach? I personally don't see a need since toilet would be close to black tank and replacement/initial cost would be expensive. That being said, I have not used a macerating toilet so I don't know if I feel different if I had. I plan on getting some type of macerator system on mine before next camping season.

Rich

Rich

Old 12-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #172

Move Berkshire price point up to a Charleston msrp. Can't wait to see 2017 Charleston , bound to push 400k. Hope they don't mess with tail end an make it another tiffin or another newmar.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydriven View Post
Move Berkshire price point up to a Charleston msrp. Can't wait to see 2017 Charleston , bound to push 400k. Hope they don't mess with tail end an make it another tiffin or another newmar.
Agreed. I also can't wait to see with the 2017 Charleston.

Rich
Old 12-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #174

Well I own 2015 Charleston,430RB
But I think Mr Bill an myself are only Charleston owners on forum , so hope y'all don't mind the ease drop .
Did FR drop the accuslide , cable guided. On the new Berk.. Hope so, very scary when you see all the pulleys,slides are such an issue just as soon pay whatever for the best ,an have some sort of peace of mind.
2 cents
Motor safe out there
Old 12-10-2015, 04:49 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydriven View Post
Well I own 2015 Charleston,430RB
But I think Mr Bill an myself are only Charleston owners on forum , so hope y'all don't mind the ease drop .
Did FR drop the accuslide , cable guided. On the new Berk.. Hope so, very scary when you see all the pulleys,slides are such an issue just as soon pay whatever for the best ,an have some sort of peace of mind.
2 cents
Motor safe out there

When I looked at the xlt, it looked like a different slide system, but I can't say for sure.
Also, nice having you on board!

Rich
Old 12-10-2015, 07:00 PM   #176

Here is a link to the Newmar Ventana order form for the 4369 bath & a 1/2 floor plan. This would be the floor plan I would buy if I buy a Ventana instead of the XLT.

http://www.newmarcorp.com/wp-content.../VTDP43692.pdf

Forest River take some notes on this. If not the floor plan at least the option list.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #177

Now I'm not buying another for a bit. The Berkshire I have is flawless. So I sure not want to gamble on another yet..

But I was thinking if maybe 5 or 6 of you would send a joint letter to FR -stating you would place an order if they would add --this This. An. This.

Maybe if they had 5 new order on the table they might add options !?

Russell
Old 12-10-2015, 11:54 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campin Cajun View Post
Here is a link to the Newmar Ventana order form for the 4369 bath & a 1/2 floor plan. This would be the floor plan I would buy if I buy a Ventana instead of the XLT.

http://www.newmarcorp.com/wp-content.../VTDP43692.pdf

Forest River take some notes on this. If not the floor plan at least the option list.

Man, they do offer a lot of options!

Rich
Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 AM   #179

Rich, my fav thing about Newmar is that if you don't like all the things about the floor plan you can change things up a bit. You can select different furniture, add extras like different countertops, flooring, even the outside paint color. You have to keep the model year design but you can choose any color that Newmar has EVER used in past models.

You can truly have a one off coach if you so desire.

Hey FR take a listen.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman94 View Post
Bob,
I like that layout as well. Will they use a macerator midcoach? I personally don't see a need since toilet would be close to black tank and replacement/initial cost would be expensive. That being said, I have not used a macerating toilet so I don't know if I feel different if I had. I plan on getting some type of macerator system on mine before next camping season.
Rich,

I agree - it will probably be a straight dump to the black tank amidships (a Macerator toilet has a retail of @ $1.3K )

Also agree on the macerator system - we are looking at the Thetford, Sani-Con Turbo [http://thetford.tmsandbox.com/product/sani-con-turbo/]

Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axle