Old 06-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #11

We actually live in the Tulsa area and there is a Guard base here that my husband works at, I retired from the Guard base in Ft Smith, Ar. So far retirement life is great and we are really excited to be traveling in our new coach now!!!

Old 06-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #12

Do you have a floorplan you can post for that model? I'm curious how they used all the space! How do you like it so far?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #13

You can go to Dave'srv.com, it's located in Claramore, OK, he had two of them there and the floor plan and pictures of it is on his website. We just got back from a one night trip locally and it was really nice. I think we are really going to be pleased with it.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #14
marialee-Berkshire410qs

We too have a 410QS, we love it. Purchased it last October from DeMartini in CA. Spent 4 months on the road. My husband enjoys the power of the engine. We did purchase a portable heater so we didn't have to run heat pump or furnace. Had to shake out all of the new rig bugs and get to know the new RV. Getting ready to dry camp for a few days over the 4th in WA. State where we live. Hope you like your new Berkshire..
Old 06-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #15

Hi Marilee,
What kindof problems did you have with your coach? Anything in particular that we need to be on the watch for? My email address is Melissak_payne@yahoo.com if you would like to talk on email. We are planning a trip soon also and have taken it out once so far just for a maiden voyage. Did you get you tires aligned soon after you bought it, I have read that you need to do that and I was wondering how soon to do it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 08-28-2011, 06:45 AM   #16
410 QS 425 2011 Birkshire

410qs

been out on the road for three months ,only minor problems so far,night shade,black water sensors,cracked tiles,how to get the air shocks to inflate,
email at malewis@icu.net or call 918-637-5957
Old 09-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #17

all 7 of the 410QS Birkshire need to get together to trade stories good and bad
Old 09-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #18
marialee-Berkshire410qs

It would be great to share story's about our 410qs's. As far as the sensors go, none of the rigs we have had can you depend on their accuracy!! You just have to wing it. Air bags, yes a time or two we have had to turn engine off and restart and that has solved the problem. We had a problem with the night shade, got it replaced and so far so good. Love our rig. Just got back from 7 days in it over the Labor Day holiday. We were camped in a LTR park by Mt. St. Helens and Mayfield dam in Washington State. It was all sun!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #19

marialee- we have a 2010 390BH and have had the same problem with the airbags. I've found if I do things in a certain order, they usually inflate correctly. I also had Freighltiner replace a bad seal that I hope makes a difference. We also had a problem with the night shade, but just reprogrammed it and it seems fine now.

We are in Olympia, WA...curious where you are in the pacific northwest...perhaps you can fill us in on the best local camping spots :-)
Old 09-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #20

ANy 410QS owner can call me at 918-637-5957

Tags
berkshire