Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #41
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Tom, I wish we could have caught up with you at the Villages. I understand it is a very nice campground and it would have been nice to meet up with you. We have been running all summer long and still have one trip left, which will be by air instead of by our beast.

Ed
Old 08-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #42

Ed,
BY AIR!!! You traitor! (lol). Where will you be going? When will you be leaving? We will be at Strawberry Park this weekend which is in Preston,CT with my son and family.
Tom

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #43
2011 Berkshire 390bh

We're headed to Houston to see my son and his family. It could be interesting as our flight goes through Orlando and I'm sure Irene will be lurking out there in hurricane land. Both my wife and my one daughter are not good flyers so a bouncing plane will not be fun. I may have a broken hand by the time we get home from either my wife or daughter having the grip of steel on my hand.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #44
410 QS 425 2011 Birkshire

Birkshire club

yes i would be interested in talk to the other 4 Birkshire 410QS owners
malewis49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #45

Ed,
Hope you have a pleasant and uneventful trip and aren't affected by Irene. We came home a day early because of Irene. We wanted to make sure that we could cross the bridges before they closed them to get to Long Island.

Old 08-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #46

I am new to this forum. I have a 2011 Berkshire and would like to talk to other owners !!! Did a club ever start??? I am from South Jersey and travel often.
RVBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #47

Welcome to the forums. There is a loosly formed Berkshire club. Nothing really formal as yet but hopefully we will have some get togethers at a campground. You can post any questions you may have here and you should be able to get any question you have answered.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #48

Thanks! I hope that a club can form. It sounds like there are several people that would join.
RVBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #49

berkshire club

Hello Everyone,

We are new RV owners and just bought a 2011 berkshire 390 bh! we are so happy it has to be said! even though there are a few things that need to get sorted...like new fridge, some internal components not fitted correctly, but it is a dream! We have 4 kids from 9-14....we would love to be in the club too!

Hope you all are having a great summer!

tony
tunatater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #50

Tony,
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new Berkshire. There a quite a few 390bh owners here so fire away with any questions you may have. With your 4 children, sounds like the 390bh is perfect for you.
Hope you have may fun and memorable trips with it!!

Old 12-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #51

Has anyone made any formal plans to have any Berkshire gathering for some time during 2012? We're now starting to plan out the rest of our trips for next year and before I write them in stone, I thought I'd inquire if any firm plans are in the works or does everyone just agree in principle that it would be a good idea to get together and let it go at that?

We live in South Carolina so we're kind of in the middle of the eastern coast and would consider attending a rally (or whatever) depending on time and location.

Does anyone know if the factory gets involved in giving guidance and/or advice to fledgling or upstart likeminded groups of owners? I would certainly think that it would be in their best interests to promote a Berkshire Owners Group,(BOG) or whatever it would be called, to increase the brand visibility and loyalty.

Although we live about 15 miles from Myrtle Beach, we spend about 6 weeks each summer at Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach. I can't tell you how many people stop by my unit while they ride by on their golf carts to ask about the unit and remark on its good looks and styling.
mf4110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf4110 View Post
Has anyone made any formal plans to have any Berkshire gathering for some time during 2012? We're now starting to plan out the rest of our trips for next year and before I write them in stone, I thought I'd inquire if any firm plans are in the works or does everyone just agree in principle that it would be a good idea to get together and let it go at that?

We live in South Carolina so we're kind of in the middle of the eastern coast and would consider attending a rally (or whatever) depending on time and location.

Does anyone know if the factory gets involved in giving guidance and/or advice to fledgling or upstart likeminded groups of owners? I would certainly think that it would be in their best interests to promote a Berkshire Owners Group,(BOG) or whatever it would be called, to increase the brand visibility and loyalty.

Although we live about 15 miles from Myrtle Beach, we spend about 6 weeks each summer at Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach. I can't tell you how many people stop by my unit while they ride by on their golf carts to ask about the unit and remark on its good looks and styling.
Check out www.forestriverfrog.com

There are plans for 3 rallies already for next year. Check it out and see what excites you. We will be it Goshen in August.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
berkshire