Old 06-08-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
Berkshire club
Berkshire Paint Code sticker

Good day everyone this is for those like me have wondered what the paint codes are for your Berkshire Coach well this morning i stumbled on it, the paint codes! thou ours is a 2014 they are still the same so while measuring my door opening i noticed a sticker on the top left inner door frame ( standing in door looking into coach) and it was the factory paint codes to the Coach this will be very handy for touchups and or boo boos Just FYI guys

2014 360QL-60 Mystic Garnet
Berkshire Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #2
Awesome!!! that's my colors, all this time I was thinking custom mix. Thanks for posting....I will have to say that Forest River has the finest and best looking finish of all others, we went to a huge RV show and not one would compare, and some were flat out ugly with orange peal.

RodneyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Just found mine it's in the same place on the 2011. This is going to be great help because I think I'm adding a door for the exterior TV which I do not have on my rig.
michell-n-scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
I had a scratch in my kitchen slide, took it to a body shop and pointed out the sticker to the shop owner. Thy were Sherwin -Williams color codes. Sherwin-Williams local store could not find the codes, so, after reading about the Forest River customer service in this Forum, I called the Diesel Division, and with my VIN in hand, I asked about paint for my coach. The factory rep gave me the same numbers I already had, then insisted on having my e-mail. She sent me the exact formula (not code) for each color, from a copy of the build sheet for my coach. This would probably help for the Black Metallic custom color on the sticker.
NV245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:11 PM   #5
Igot my numbers from parts at FR found a place in Pa that mixed the number and put them in a spray can was real close in color

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Forest River Forums mobile app
jrlebaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
When I picked up my coach (2014 390RB) it came with a bottle of each color plus a bottle of what I assume is clear coat. It's nice to know there's a formula though if I need more than just a touch up.

2016 Forest River Georgetown 364TS
marcusfan is offline   Reply With Quote