An update on the hatch latch. I Had another one break and this time replaced it with one that was made for Winnebago, the flange is longer and I had to drill two new holes to match the old latch. However the physical sizes and connecting rod more in line with my original. I did modify the mounting hole by opening up the clearances and all worked fine. As usual an extra pair of hands to spring the curved portion of the door saved me from distorting the piece. DOWN SIDE: The Winnebago product cost almost three times the price of the first ones I used ($20 Vs, $8 or $9) and the results plus effort are the same.