Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2014, 03:57 PM   #1

Couple questions?

Does anyone have any speakers in the dash of their coach or are they all ceiling located? We have two wired to headunit in ceiling and the manual mentions two in-dash speakers but don't see them. The Jensen is capable of 4x 40 power. Main tv has its on am/fm Bluetooth sound bar which is nice.

I'm assuming all the berkshires have the equalizer systems levelers. Has anyone had to reset the calibration or null of the auto level feature? It seems that even though my garage is fairly level it wants to raise my high side even higher. Verified throughout coach with bubble levels.

Thanks
psw757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #2

psw757,
I think Equalizer says in the instruction manual to reset the null about every 6 months.
GOOD LUCK
AREA51
AREA51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #3

I have a '14 Berkshire that is only a few months old and am on a trip now. I had to set the null position even though I have only used the coach once or twice. I thought that the campground spots were very un-level when I kept getting 'excessive slope' warnings when leveling the coach. Reset the null and have not had the same situation since.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:10 AM   #4

Two years and I have never reset the null. I would have to pull the instructions out to figure it out. As for dash speakers we don't have them on our 2011.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #5

I used the jacks the other day in the storage garage I rent which is relatively flat. The right side rear maybe a hair high. After using the auto level it made that side even higher and was not just unlevel looking at a bubble level but if you went 5-10 ft in front of coach you could see it was not level.

I'm thinking I may manually level and reset the null then follow up with auto level to see if it is closer.

Does this sound correct?
psw757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #6

That should correct the problem. I don't have the reset procedure handy but you can go to their web site if you don't have the manual.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #7

Mine has two ceiling mounted in front and two in back, although the sound quality leaves something to be desired. I I might upgrade that one day when I can afford it. I just don't know how much room there is up there and if I could fit some nice 6x9s in there.

I have noticed my leveler missing level by a bit, thanks for the tip and I'll re-null mine.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote