Old 02-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTN8 View Post
Sorry, for the late response. Glad you found it. I usually just google it or being that we live close to the bases here around Norfolk, we stop in the office. Disney also has a military resort I believe it's fields of greens and they also will sell discounted tickets.

Jason

2014 Berkshire 390BH
2011 Cadillac SRX (toad)
FB
"Shades of Green"

Old 02-06-2016, 05:39 PM   #32

Some good info for you in the posts. We go every November and love seeing the RV's decorated for Christmas. I would also recommend the Premium site for a 40 foot unit. Some of the less expensive sites are difficult to back into. Also something else that hasn't been mentioned is that there is absolutely no Wi-Fi at the campsites. Although they say they are adding it, it probably won't be completed when you are there. So plan on burning a lot of your data plan if you desire staying connected.

Old 02-06-2016, 06:11 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket City Gary View Post
Some good info for you in the posts. We go every November and love seeing the RV's decorated for Christmas. I would also recommend the Premium site for a 40 foot unit. Some of the less expensive sites are difficult to back into. Also something else that hasn't been mentioned is that there is absolutely no Wi-Fi at the campsites. Although they say they are adding it, it probably won't be completed when you are there. So plan on burning a lot of your data plan if you desire staying connected.
There may not be WIFI but you can get a modem and have "wired" internet via Ethernet cable. Good for 1 laptop at a time. if you bring your own router with WIFI then you CAN have WIFI. The modem also gets you cable TV.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:01 AM   #34

They are in the process of installing wifi now......finally!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evereddie View Post
"Shades of Green"
Thank you. Although Shades of Green at Disney is sometimes "Shades of all booked up". The trick there is reserve well in advance.
Thanks again for the info.
Karen
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #36

Thanks for all of the responses. I booked a trip through Jason at Mouse Counselors. Did not go for hopper (yet) . Jason said that I would have that opportunity when we arrived. Haven't been to Disney since the early 2000's with my son, so looking to going with my lovely wife and adoring poocher.

Rich
Old 02-07-2016, 03:55 PM   #37

I have never camped at Disney. But have gone to the park- about 15 times. I love the park hopper. Many times we will be at magic kingdom all day- but go to a show or dinner at Epcot. As for a car- I'll never bring one again. I enjoy staying in the park and riding, buses, boats, trains, and monorails to get around. That is part of the fun