Let me get serious then...again, keep this thread going...is the BEST!
Did not read all the pages on this thread (mushrooming...yes!) but let me add...I hope...
1) A complete DREMEL kit, plus DREMEL tool, of course. Drilling, grinding,
cutting, etc., et al, and one high-pitched annoyance for the neighbors...
2) Aluminum, lightweight 3-step ladder...Lowes has a nice one or two!
3) California water blade to quickly squeegee the wet MH (or?) virtually
4) Oh yeah, and TONS
of 2" grey duct tape, which already has been multi-mentioned! DON'T get the cheap kind tho...you'll regret it.
This is a gift from GOD, ya know... and Red Green (too!). ;]
(Is worth more than toilet paper, anyday! My DW does not agree
5) Small bottle of Gorilla glue.
6) One Delcast magnetizer\demagnitizer ($3-4...eBay?) to mag your driver
bits for holding screws while probing those hard to reach places while
your body is convoluting into a pretzel-like position while on your back...
7) HF has (had?) a chinky, but useable, 130-piece toolkit that come packed
in a nice flat case with handle which I keep on the floor right behind my
driver's seat. Got it for around $29- 3-weeks ago but now at their parking
lot "sale" they had it up to $39 (go figure?). Wait it out...check it out.
8) to be cont...
Hope some of these help too. Keep 'er going!