Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2016, 06:35 PM   #1

Elkhart Warranty Trip

Just made my longest Motorhome run out of Dallas to get some scheduled warranty work done by Randy Houser!! Awesome trip and Randy made it so easy as his time estimates on repairs where right on. He even did a few extras. Can't say enough of great support Forest River and Randy on Berks do to take care of any issues!!! Fun trip!!
Texas Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #2

They don't get better than that group. Most owners of other FR brand RV's don't understand the service we get.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #3

I am in full agreement, Randy and crew are the best thing FR has going for them.
GOOD LUCK
AREA51
AREA51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:23 AM   #4

Same here!!! I had to make a trip to the diesel division because my repair could only get done there and they were awesome!! I had a list of things to fix and they found about 5 more things I had no clue about!! Fixed them all and even reimbursed me for my fuel since local dealers could not do the repair. Thought that was pretty cool! Randy offered to send a transport persons to pick my coach up and deliver it back to me but felt more comfortable bringing it myself.

Jason

2014 Berkshire 390BH
2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Boss (toad)
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:38 AM   #5

It seems Randy and the gang at the Diesel Division have the greatest impact on us as the face of FR. We are an 08 coach and they still treat us as if we just purchased it. Between the warranty guys and Andy and Issac we can always depend on some type of satisfaction. Three cheers for them.
GOOD LUCK
AREA52
Old 06-30-2016, 08:56 AM   #6

Mine is 11 and you thought I was in 2016!! Took great care of me as his promptness and accuracy of how long my repair would take was right on!! Worth the drive for sure!!
Texas Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:08 AM   #7

The whole team at the Diesel Division is over the top awesome! When we ordered our Coach, Tommy Hall took us on a tour as it was being built. My wife asked Tommy if he could put in a electrical outlet by the bed for her CPAP - no problem, consider it done!

Some of the most amazing customer care I have ever experienced!
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #8

Just like other forms of travel

The RV is similar to other forms of travel: If you fly first class you get champagne--fly economy, you get a bag of peanuts. Cruise luxury suite, you eat at the captain's table--cruise cheapo and your cabin is below waterline and you eat with the unwashed masses. Buy a Berkshire and get the royal treatment--................................
Old 06-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #9

TwiceTheIce,
The last time we cruised their was an oar sticking in our window.
GOOD LUCK
ARRA51
Old 06-30-2016, 05:23 PM   #10

If only dealers were half as good as Randy and crew there would be few reasons to visit the factory for repairs! They are the BEST in the industry!
2011 Berkshire 390-rb-40, upgraded tires and front axle airbags, 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, Blue Ox baseplate and BlueOx aladdin tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system, wiring run through right frame rail and homemade led taillight bar.FB.
Ham KG5LTL.
accumack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty