Old 02-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
2011 Berkshire 390BH-60
Extended Warranty?

Our factory warranty expires next month. Hard to believe we have had the coach for a year already. The coach is at the dealer getting some warranty work done currently.

I'm thinking of getting an extended warranty. Does anyone here with the Berk have one and if so have you had to use it. How was the experience? I keep getting offers from Good Sams but not sure who they are and what they REALLY cover.

TaterColo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
TaterColo, I to am looking to extend my warranty. I have been trying to find someone who has a Good Sams warranty. Good Sam seems to cover things I am look for in a warranty. Not one person has come forward with a Sams warranty.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote