Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #1

Forest River Service

Morning everyone, this is another atta boy for Randy and his crew at Forest River. We are on a 4 month vacation in our 2013 390FL. I wanted a larger inverter installed and scheduled it a couple of months prior to our vacation. On our way to Indiana cabinet latches broke, the header above the slide out started to rattle, a slide was hanging up, our levelers needed zeroing, and more. We knew it would take several days so we got a room in Elkhart. We were pleasantly surprised when Randy called early saying our rig was finished. They finished the job ahead of schedule and under budget. Thank you guys. Can't say enough good things about the service we received there. Frank
frankatp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:00 AM   #2

Randy did a great job for me recently. He managed to talk Lippert into comping me a new step assembly after mine failed for the third time in less than three year.

You are lucky to be close to the plant and have access to such good service.

The Forest River dealer in our area is reluctant to work on my MH since it was not purchased through them .... oh well ... it's his lost revenue.

Just out of curiosity ... why do you feel that you require a larger inverter?
Have you ever run out of power?

Tim
lefaivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #3

Hi Tim,
We live in Florida but we were passing East to West and scheduled this service with Randy months earlier.
I wanted the option of using my batteries instead of firing up the generator for that late nite bag of popcorn. Most rallies have quiet time after 10:00. Our 1000 watt inverter would run the TV and thats it. Now all of our 110v outlets are powered. Yours is probably set up the same way. We have a 2013 also. Take care. Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
frankatp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river, service