From front tv access in June, JBOYER replied
Our original Westinghouse flat screen in our 2008 started giving up the ghost so we actually put a new tv in a couple weeks ago. So, I wish I could tell you the front tv is mounted the same way as the back, but that would be UNTRUE. Actually, the four screws through the wooden frame only hold the wooden frame. Having worked with a couple fellas from the assembly line, they walked me through the process. I'll try to be brief.
1. remove the screws from the plastic windshield curtain track till near the corners of the coach.
2. standing at the tv - looking forward and up, you'll notice 3 covered trim panels.
3. Remove the center trim panel by uncovering the button screws and pulling down. (NOTE: If you have the electric driver and passenger shades, those have to come down too so that the center panel can be removed)
4. Once the center panel is out, you will need sit on the dash and slide your arm in that small opening. That is all the room you are going to have.
5. The Westinghouse tv is attached with 8 M7 bolts. The top 4 are obvious - there are 4 more that are on the bottom, I could not see them, only by feel did I find them.
6. Once all 8 screws are out - the tv is free.
A couple hours - not hard, but tedious. I'm not a small guy...
The frame is incredible based on the size/weight of the tv. I mounted a new 39 inch Westinghouse and am loving it.
I have pics if you'd like. Send me a private message with an email and I'll send you what I have.