Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
Family Man with an RV

Send a message via Skype™ to doctormdj
[QUOTE=CanWeGoDad;395525]We have a 390BH with the 360 for our family of 5 as well, and debated which Jeep. We ended up going with the Oscar Mike special edition which blends the look and features of both Rubicon and Sahara for less money and we absolutely love it. While the Rubicon has some heavy duty offroading features that would be fun, we've been able to tackle some pretty gnarly roads up in the Wasatch mountains without problems. We also went with the soft top, which wasn't what I was thinking at first (worried about wind noise, etc) but decided to after a test drive and so glad we did, it's very easy to take down the top, and have the Jeep experience.

For towing, we went with the Air Force One air brake system and Blue Ox tow bar - neither is cheap, but I found the combo fast, easy, and secure, so well worth it.

LOVE THE PICS! Looks awesome. Looks like we are going Rubicon all the way. We found a 2012 with only 7,000 miles on it and it comes with the hard top. I supposed we can pull it off for a soft top when we go camping but excited to get it out on the road. Trying to to plan a nice 3 week adventure with the new setup.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #12

Jeep parts departments have Mopar accessories catalogues, possibly also available online. There was an available Mopar towbar for Wrangler, I don't know if it has been discontinued, however if dealer installed and registered, they usually become included in factory warranty.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #13

Found pn 82211156ab trail tow wiring kit through Mopar (jeep) parts, Maybe a call to your sales department could get the harness installed at their internal price?