Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #1

Great Customer Service

After getting off the phone with ASA and having them say that there was absolutely nothing they could do to help me with my camera problem, I received an email from Richard, the seller of the RV Refridgerator Fan saying that he was sending me a new fan, at no charge. I have been having a problem with the fan staying attached while travelling. Richard thought that it may be a weak clip and said that the new clip should resolve the problem. As I said, he is sending out the new fan at no charge to me. This is what I call excellent customer service. I can say nothing but good things about this seller and the lengths he goes to to make sure a problem is resolved. If anyone is interested in the fan, here is the link to the web site.

DOMETIC NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR FAN FOR RV 12 VOLT - eBay (item 250677760674 end time Feb-26-11 13:30:25 PST)

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote