Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I have an infrared grill mounted to the rear bumper of my 5er and when deployed into the cooking position sits within inches of slide out. The slide has yet to be even warm to the touch and I guarantee my grill will put off more heat than the OP's portable.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:25 PM   #22

We have the Q 200 And it is a good grill. The stand is a POS. I wish the new cart fit the old grill. We cook everything on it and have never had it get so hot that it would do any damage to the MH if it was attached to it. I would never attach it to the MH more from the smoke and smell. I did have one to close to the house and it melted the vinyl siding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:30 AM   #23
2011 Berkshire 390BH-60

Grill Head Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil57 View Post
We have the Q 200 And it is a good grill. The stand is a POS. I wish the new cart fit the old grill. We cook everything on it and have never had it get so hot that it would do any damage to the MH if it was attached to it. I would never attach it to the MH more from the smoke and smell. I did have one to close to the house and it melted the vinyl siding.

Done it on the right bay door. Works great. It has flamed up and no problem. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1417242592.960345.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	918.6 KB
ID:	66927

TaterColo is offline   Reply With Quote