Originally Posted by Campin Cajun
Does anyone use a Birddog to line up the satelite?
Never even heard of it. I'm still sticking with my CarryOut as the BEST solution for me. Negative is the price.
For those that need to align a 3-LNB Dish Network it can be downright tedious.
This can help:
1. Turn off power on receiver (important).
2. Cover the the 2 outside LNB's with aluminum foil leaving only the center one "un-blinded".
3. Turn on the receiver and do a check switch. This will take awhile (38 steps)
4. Now get your dish pointed as exact as you can on 119.
5. Remove the tinfoil.
6. Do another check switch.
7. Voila!! Watch television.