Old 12-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #1

Just purchased a Berkshire

Merry Christmas everyone. As of yesterday we are now owners of a 2011 Berkshire 39QS-40. We really had no plans on buying for a few months but when I walked into the coach I fell in love with the floor plan and my husband really likes how it handles going down the road. This unit will be our home as we are selling our stick built one. As I read through the forum I really don't see many people with a 2011 like ours....does anyone have one and what are your thoughts. This is a big step and I am a bit nervous! As we were walking through the unit I did notice some things that made me a little crazy like the 'wall paper' in some of the corners seems to be scrunching up and silly little things like that. I guess I have to realize that all coaches have their minor problems huh?
Bobbi

Old 12-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #2

Welcome!
we bought a 2011 bershire 390rb-40 (our first rv) at the end of september and are living fulltime in it as we lost our house in the laborday wildfires in Bastrop Texas. We can always find little things that could be done better but all in all I think it's a good unit. we can't wait until mid march to hit the road when my wife retires.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #3

accumack,

My parents also lost their home in the Bastrop fires. You wouldn't happen to be in Bastrop River Rv Park would you? There is a nice Berkshire motorhome right behind them. They are in a Grand Junction 5ver. My dad is Ronnie Brooks.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #4

yes we are, and it is our Berkshire. your dad has a palm tree that is the little brother to the one we had at the house.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:15 AM   #5

Small world!

Tags
berkshire