Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 AM   #1

Let me be the first

Hi all,
Thought that I would be the first to log a post to this section of the forum. I recently picked up a Berkshire 390 BH. Haven't taken any trips in it yet but so far I am fairly pleased with the coach. I would appreciate any feedback from other Berkshire owners as to their experiences with their coach.
tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to welshman599
Hi tmmar and welcome. I don't own a Berkshire, but kinda felt sorry for your post sitting here all by its lonesome. I was looking at your floorplan and the 360 virtual tour of its sister model and it is VERY impressive.

83 sweet sweet days camped in 2008 - not easy in my neck of the woods!
welshman599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:34 AM   #3

welshman599,
Thanks for the post. Yes, I was getting a little lonely, but what the hey!! Yes, so far I am very pleased with the unit. It's fit and finish are very nice as are the amenities. For the money, it is a very good value. I just hope that it holds up as well as it looks.
Hope you have many happy camping days this year.
tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #4

Thanks, we do intend to... we aim for 80 days which is pushing it at this latitude, but lord we do love it.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
390bh

tmmar,i purchased a 390bh a couple months back, i had a couple other posts about my troubles,first trip wiper motor goes out spent 3 weeks in shop while they tried to figure out who was going to pay, finally resolved.2nd trip fan belt breaks wraps itself around fan tears up fan,radiator etc,spent 1 week in shop, at least freightliner fixed that problem quick. 3rd trip WONDERFUL.we are taking it down to florida for a long weekend the 23rd. i am pleased with it now.but it was a rocky beginning.i think if it wasnt for camping world shop in little rock, i would have had a bad bad time,, i bought the unit from rv world in lakeland florida,who gave me what i feel was a great price.i do think the next time i buy i will do it from a local dealer for the dealer support being a new rv'r i ahve learned alot in the past 3 months.. i know plenty more to learn and look forward to it. would i buy another berkshire yes i love the floorplan and my family does too which is the most important !!! happy travels chaser
chaser1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #6

We were discussing that topic an another thread... You're right, there is some benefit (hopefully) in going with a good local dealer for dealing with those annoying problems.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #7

Berkshire 390 BH

We love our Bunkhouse!!!! We had some water leaking in the front of the bus. Took it and and thought it was repaired. Besides water problem we love it. Special ordered it and had no carpet put in the front of the bus and in bunk areas, so no spills or dirty feet from the kids. There is carpet under table, couch and chair and in bedroom. Great bus! Kids love the bunks and even adults can sleep in them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smbh.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	874  
ferrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrick View Post
We love our Bunkhouse. We had some water leaking in the front of the bus. Took it and and thought it was repaired. Went out in the bus last weekend and there was more water dripping down from the small fans in the front of the bus. Besides water problem we love it. Special ordered it and had no carpet put in the front of the bus and in bunk areas, so no spills or dirty feet from the kids. There is carpet under table, couch and chair and in bedroom. Great bus!
First, I am a newbie on this forum and want to say hello.
Second I am wondering if you have gotten the water problem fixed?
Thanks in advance.
manny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #9

manny5,

welcome to FRF!

make a post over in our Welcom Mat and tell us about yourself!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
berkshire