Old 03-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #11

Understand and thanks for your input I just wonder if I am the only one with this issue and just had a worker who fought with his wife or girlfriend before work lol.

Old 03-29-2015, 06:27 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15berkxl View Post
Understand and thanks for your input I just wonder if I am the only one with this issue and just had a worker who fought with his wife or girlfriend before work lol.
Could very well be! Could also be that he had a late night at the local watering hole or your coach was built late on a Friday afternoon. You just never know!!

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:42 PM   #13

Here is the solution I used on my 2011 Berkshire Bell Automotive | License Plate Bracket | 22-1-46230-8

It is adjustable for screw holes and angles of any sort. It worked perfectly for me!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:02 PM   #14

I solved my problem with this nice, little number from Bell Automotive Bell Automotive | License Plate Bracket | 22-1-46230-8

It is adjustable with allen screws to make sure it conforms to the curve of the front. You just have to be careful to measure twice and drill once when prepping holes
Old 07-24-2015, 03:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmar View Post
At least you have pre-drilled holes. My coach does not have any place to mount a front plate and I really don't want to drill holes in the coach front. I have bottom of my front plate touching the dash on the inside of the windshield and held in place with small suction cups.
I have a 2013 RB and no mounting on the front. I got two aluminum strips , maybe 3/32" x 1.5"W x 12" and "14" long, and bent them into an "L" shape. I then drilled, countersunk, and fastened them with flush flat-head bolts and nylock nuts to the side lip of the generator. With the generator slide closed, the mounting screws are not visible. Don't get an aluminum strip that's too thick, though.

If you have a bending brake ($40 Harbor Freight) you can make the bend look prettier, than beating the Al into shape with a hammer and anvil (I bought one after the fact).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RV Front License Plate Holder.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	84011  

Tags
mount