Old 02-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #21

I mean we ARE talking about locking a trailer up...have u SEEN what the walls consist of?? Lol..with some determination and bob the builder plastic screwdriver im sure one could break in....i ordered the keypad lock out of pure and simple convenience. ..I keep another full set of keys in my truck as well now...any way my point is security and trailer construction are like oil and water...hehe

sent from fat fingers with no regard to grammer via a space dish thingy

2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #22

If you were locked out and camping near me just ask me --- when my lazy dealer was unable to provide the spare key that was supposed to go with my Berkshire he instead gave me a RED Tri Mark Key since that is all that he could find. It is a dealers master key that their salespeople use so they can open up any rig on the lot!
Good thing that I am honest and have no interest in the inside of anyone else's camper and just keep it on hand in case someone near me pleads for help being locked out

Old 02-01-2014, 07:38 PM   #23
RKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Idaho View Post
First thing I did was get two extra sets made, I understand the lock smith will be in the Riviera for another two weeks....

X2 , I have 2 extra complete sets. Except for the king pin lock. Been down that lost key/locked out road before.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjracsj View Post
If you were locked out and camping near me just ask me --- when my lazy dealer was unable to provide the spare key that was supposed to go with my Berkshire he instead gave me a RED Tri Mark Key since that is all that he could find. It is a dealers master key that their salespeople use so they can open up any rig on the lot!
Good thing that I am honest and have no interest in the inside of anyone else's camper and just keep it on hand in case someone near me pleads for help being locked out
That is why the dealer will always tell you “ do not lock the dead bolt” when you drop a unit off for service. They do not make a master for the dead bolts.

Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote