Old 07-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #31
Originally Posted by ColoradoRick View Post

After all, you have an entire house inside a much smaller box AND it's all mounted on a metal frame with wheels.

Like an earth quake on wheels??

boowho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #32
Like I said before ... although we have had our share if issues. I would most certainly purchase an other Berk and have recommended them to other. I do not think that an thing else compares at the Berk price point.

lefaivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #33
I have have had very little problems with the work Forest River has done and their support is great but as others have stated they are responsible for their suppliers. Where I worked even when a part was sole source when we had a quality issue we set up convective action activity with that supplier. It could be as simple as weekly telecom circumferences discussing the problem and how it was being corrected to design assistance.

If all the RV manufactures held their suppliers to a higher standard, not just Forest River many problems would begin to disappear. I do not think we will see this however due to the cost. The consumer will just not pay for it. So we are left with working the bugs out on delivery. Thankfully I have gotten good units in the past.

silver is offline   Reply With Quote