Congratulations! Most of your questions have been answered but I will be happy to answer/add since we have the exact same motorhome:
So we finally pulled the trigger and traded up from our gas GT 350ts xl to new Berk. The coach is in paint now and we should have it by the end of next month. We have only owned an Rv for 7 months and 7k miles. During this short time I have watched 100+ hours of YouTube Rv learning videos. I do have some questions about our new unit.
1. What will be the power difference between our old ford v10 compared to the 380hp? I have never driven a dp except the test drive.
2. We had a lot of issues with our old water heater and calcium build up which would clog up the sinks. Will we have the same issue? I have 3 little kids and I'm concerned about the water heater doing its job. I have read some bad reviews on the tankless water heaters.
This is true of all water heaters (including the tankless). You can minimize the problem by using a portable water softeners such as this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050EITTK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailp age_o01_s00
That is the one that we use, but there are a few choices.
Does the water heater heat by propane or electric?
3. Being 41 feet long, how strict our Rv parks with 40 max rules?
4. Is there any way to manually adjust the air ride suspension? When we get to camp can I adjust the height of the unit?
5. What's the best way to heat the unit during cold nights? Please keep in mind we do have a space heater.
6. Very comfortable driving our gas unit, what should I know about the dp now?
7. Do I need to carry extra def fluid with me?
We do not, but it depends on your methods.
We have found that we are able to refill at truck stops long before it runs out and thus do not carry any. When we hit a truck stop with DEF on both sides, we always top it off and have found that it works for us. We are only recreational campers though and not full-timers so we don't put as many miles on.
8. Any tips on running or exercises get the motor and generator?
9. How well does the ac work? On our old unit the only way to cool down the living area was to open the ac vent and that never worked that well on really hot days. We had a 15k unit too.
10. Can we use the washer and dryer while driving? Are they both electric? On average how many gallons of fresh tank and great tank with the washer use!
Never tried it - please let me know how it works.
11. Can the cameras be used as security cams at night?
Yes, just turn the radio on. You will have to do the same in order to use the USB charger. We just bought some outlet plug-ins for more flexibility. You may also find a USB/lighter charger useful for your cell phone so that the nav/media unit doesn't try to load all of your content continuously - you'll see what I mean.
12. Can the front tv be used in motion (not for driver, but for kids)?
No, but pulling the rear one out is not bad. Just drop a flat head screw in the hole on the track to prevent it from sliding.
13. Are all the outlet working on inverter when the generator is off?
Haven't tested all of them but think so, and the AGS system is wonderful and easy to program.
Thanks for any input
Hope that helps!