The install was straight forward. the existing hole needs enlarging, aside from that it is plug and play. I would love to be pointed to a useful primer on setup for an RV. I read through the manual and did a quick runthrough to make sure it was set to the basics correctly. I will fiddle with it more over the trip as I use it and the batts. Also, I took Phil's advice and set it at 30% max charge also. He usually seems to know what he's talking about
If nothing else, it looks way cooler than the other one
A Note- I'm not sure I would recommend using the tape on here, I managed on my last pull of tape to lift a portion of the veneer from the MDF substrate, thankfully its hardly visible and I'll handle it with some touch up work.