Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #1

New Tires

Well, my Berk now has a full set of new Michelins... OUCH!!!! Bought them through the FMCA plan so I'm waiting to get invoice from Michelin to see exactly what I saved..... I think it's going to be substantial based on some prices I was quoted for same tires outside the FMCA plan.... Will let everyone know final damage once I know....
ernest917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:11 PM   #2

I know that had to hurt Bud. Can't go wrong with new tires. Your ride will be much improved. Do you have your site assignment for the Texas rally and do you plan to go to the dinner/dance on Fri?
frankatp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #3

Not sure what site I'm in.... Guess I could call CG and find out.... Didn't know abt dinner/dance.... Will probably go.... Is there a schedule of events ????
Old 05-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #4

I'm sure they have one by now. The lady who registered us told us about the dinner/dance. It's kind of expensive. Something like $49.00 each for good seats up by the band. We haven't decided if we are going or not but leaning towards the latter. We will have been on the road quite a while by then.
frankatp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #5

Well for $100 we won't be attending either.... We will sit around camp and just chill....

Tags
tire, tires