Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #31
Camper Less Camping
Cajun Po-Boy's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 3,642
Originally Posted by lindy
I know I'll catch a lot of flak about this but, I wish EVERY state would require drivers to be licensed to drive/tow the RV type they have. I also think it needs to be more specific then NYS makes it, i.e. 1 endorsement for TT, 1 for 5th wheel, and 1 for MH's, also size specific, i.e. TT and 5th wheels under 30', another for TT and 5th wheels over 30', also the same for MH's. I've seen way too many perople out there driving/towing with no idea what they're doing. Licensing test should also include a mechanical protion with the examiner inspection the TT hook-up/WD setup, and MH test including Toad and tow bar setup.
Ditto here...also need to have continual renewal drive test, not only for RVer'S but motorist also, something to help keep the roads a little safer

2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.