Old 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobra67 View Post
I hope you guys are right. It has taken 3 weeks for my brand new unit to be picked up to go back to Elkhart for repairs. Now 5 more days and no contact.

Welcome to the forum first off. I would like to hear this story. I see you are from Mandeville. Did you buy from Berryland? What kind of issues do you have that needs the coach going back to the factory?

Old 05-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #22

Welcome Nobra 67, I have found this forum to be a valuable resource for any and all problems you may encounter. Anything that you can think of has already happened to somebody else. I also want to mention the friendships that you will make on the forum. We had quite a time with our rig when we first picked it up. (For example) The ice maker line was busted and when I hooked up the water for the first time we had water dripping out of the bottom of the coach. It soaked everything underneath the rig. Not a good start to our first trip. Be patient and it will be worth it. Good luck. Frank

Old 05-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #23
2014 360 QL

your right randy does do a good job. he has been working on my problem for about 5 mo. and they are still trying to figure out what to do... I have a 2014 , 360 ql and I cant get the radiator cap off of the overflow tank to add any coolant , if I need to,, but I know they will come up with a way
Old 05-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #24

Campin Cajun. Yes I purchased from berryland. One of my slides needed to be adjusted and Berryland did what they could then called the factory. As far as I was told Randy told Berryland that they wanted the unit back up there. I found a few other small things that needed attention . Bad part is it sat at Berryland for 3 weeks. If CC didn't call me to give me a number to call the factory who knows how long it would have sat.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #25

I left Randy a message about getting my unit picked up and he couldn't even return my call. Instead he e-mailed Berryland Campers to tell them he was sending someone to pick up my unit. Not very professional. This was a week ago. I have called again and got no answer or return call. Not very professional.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #26

Sorry this happened but let me say this and I don't want to sound like an AH but most who know me will say I are one. Three posts and already it's FR is unprofessional. I have had many dealings with them and it all is who it's handled. I got a woman very mad at me because I told a Saber owner that they needed some lessons in dealing with service people. It sounds like it's being taken care of and it is the dealer not FR that should be taking care of these easy fix problems. So go ahead and flame me but it really a dealer issue and it sounds like Randy did you a favor.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #27
Berkshire 390QS

Randy works hard at solving problems, ever think that he's could be on vacation? We had to wait a week or so for a call back, then he explained why, vacation. It's usually the dealer who has the issues communicating
Skip
NO3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #28

I know that my last post was harsh but it does bother me when a new person to the forum three posts in has that attitude. Maybe it's justified but with a little explanation someone here would do almost anything to help you. Please hang around and aka questions and share your issues and fixes. Know way your rig should sit for three weeks having nothing done. Who's fault? I can say mine would not for one week without some answers. In three weeks I will bet everyone at the dealership would never forget me. Do I understand this is a bad motor gear box in a slide? Why would it need to go to FR.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:35 PM   #29

This has been asked but what is wrong with your rig?
Old 05-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #30
Berkshire 390QS

Agree Phil, I made a mistake when we first purchased our MH and trusting the dealer that it was being fixed only to find out it was all BS from the dealer. Ours sat for months "waiting for parts" per the dealer, or "waiting for authorization" I'm sure there are a few good dealers, but I won't play their games anymore, they change when you say I'll go to another place with my cash. Now it is fix while we wait or call me when the parts come in, no more MH sitting at the dealer.

Skip
NO3putt is offline   Reply With Quote