Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #1

Rear camera display

I have a problem with the screen that displays the three cameras. When I start the motorhome it usually displays the rear camera but now when star it up it displays the left turn signal camera and stays there while driving. I can turn on the right turn signal and that camera will kick on and display the right side but when I turn off the blinker the screen returns to the left camera not the rear. I have pushed the little reset button on the front of the radio but that did not fix the problem. Anyone ever have this problem and how did you fix it
csichoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:45 PM   #2

AV1, rear view camera, is configured to be the primary camera unless the blinker triggers the left and right cameras. There is a button to cycle through the cameras located on the extended screen. Try cycling through the cameras. Otherwise, press and hold the "picture" button to access the on/off switch for the cameras. Maybe your AV1 was somehow turned off. Hope this helps
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #3

After pressing the button on the left side of the display that says CAM you will be given the option to choose the primary display camera ... I think they are labeled cam1 cam 2 and cam 3. Once you have set the rear camera as primary, it will stay that way until you put the signal on.
lefaivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #4

Thanks that fixed my problem.
csichoice is offline   Reply With Quote