Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2015, 01:11 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Michigan/Fort Myers
Posts: 3,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5456Mich View Post
So Phil what did they do about the lugs being short and how much total out of pocket to complete the set up ?

Joe I don't remember exactly but I think it was around 400
The back hub are the most costly. You have to buy the brackets plus the hubs.
__________________

__________________
Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:39 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
baddmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Madison, MS
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil57 View Post
Joe I don't remember exactly but I think it was around 400
The back hub are the most costly. You have to buy the brackets plus the hubs.
I think Phoenix may be significantly less expensive. My front cap was $20+shipping.

It might be worth it to check and cancel the first order.
__________________

__________________
Brian and Kelly
2013 Berkshire 390BH-60 (Now with 275s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
baddmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:51 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Easley, South Carolina
Posts: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmann View Post
I think Phoenix may be significantly less expensive. My front cap was $20+shipping.

It might be worth it to check and cancel the first order.
Baddman this is an old thread that I found and revived. I just wanted to find out the total cost from Phil for swapping from the steel wheels to the aluminum wheels.

I'm sure that his wheels are complete with nothing to cancel.
__________________
Joe & Lori

2014 Berkshire 390 RB-40
5456Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:25 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
baddmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Madison, MS
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5456Mich View Post
Baddman this is an old thread that I found and revived. I just wanted to find out the total cost from Phil for swapping from the steel wheels to the aluminum wheels.

I'm sure that his wheels are complete with nothing to cancel.
Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for the update.

Maybe the info will help the next time someone does a search.
__________________

__________________
Brian and Kelly
2013 Berkshire 390BH-60 (Now with 275s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
baddmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cover, wheel

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.