Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 12:56 PM   #21
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Evidently you must camp in a gated community....
Old 03-12-2016, 01:10 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Now Now Bob Play Nice, I also hate when people don't use a donut at the sewer line, I also hate people walking through my space uninvited, I also hate drunk load people, Should I go on?

Old 03-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #23

Phil, tell us how you really feel.

2015 XL 40QL
Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 03-12-2016, 01:16 PM   #24
Left Coast

I admit everything has a time and place, but do I want to set up all night with 'protection', or with a little light on to create a better silhouette....
Old 03-12-2016, 01:20 PM   #25

Running lights.

Quote:

So Bob you seem to be looking for a response from me with your rude comments. I'll bite a little but prefer to stay above your usual low road BS. As for me getting over it who are you to tell me to get over anything? Out of line and not helpful at all. As to where I live what difference does it make? I camp sometimes and I live in a gated community sometimes. I like both and would prefer to not have a bunch of stupid looking lights on for no reason. It's pollution. It ruins the night sky and the look of the lake.
I have no idea why you want to take this post to this level but I will play nice if you do. Poke me and I poke back.

Old 03-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #26
Mod free 5er

I have to agree with Phil57, we used it a couple of times when we camped @ Skidaway Island campground in GA when we drove around for 30 minutes trying to find the camper one night, the next 2 nights, we left the lights on and had no trouble. Otherwise all the lights we have on are on the flag pointing up the flagpole and the ones under the awning on the trailer and under the step cutout and they are dimmed as low as they will go.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:47 PM   #27
Left Coast

You need to cross the country on the back roads and camp at where ever.......then maybe you'll see the need sometimes to leave the lights on.......as was stated higher up in this thread, different strokes for different folks....
Old 03-12-2016, 01:54 PM   #28

Again you feel the need to tell me how I should RV? I need to travel the back roads? How in the world would you know anything about me? This was a simple post. Agree or disagree I appreciate all responses. I don't appreciate your condescending replies.

Old 03-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #29

To clarify what I'm talking about. I'm not referring to porch lights or low landscape lights. I'm talking about running lights in RVs that light up the entire RV. Red lights 13' high lighting up the back side of the rig. No one is in the back. Why light it up. Sorry I brought it up. I should have known better with the way this forum has been lately.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #30

Once again a Berkshire thread gets hijacked by non Berkshire owners, go figure.

Paul
2015 XL 40QL-60
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unltd. Sahara
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 03-12-2016, 03:04 PM   #31
Left Coast

Recent discussion is where I found it...if I'd known it was you folks, would have never responded. So just drop it
Old 03-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #32

Quote:
Recent discussion is where I found it...if I'd known it was you folks, would have never responded. So just drop it

"So just drop it". Yes sir boss man.
As for the "you guys "comment what's that all about. Do you have a problem with me? I never have with you until now. Comments are welcome and appreciated but condescending and rude comments are not. This really was a simple observation that just didn't need the drama. I'm not sure why some of the members feel the need to add nothing to a thread but drama.
I'm sure you will need the last word on this post so go for it.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #33
Site Team

Closing this thread as the last 2 pages of posts are off topic and do not contribute to original discussion.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Closed Thread

Tags
light