Old 05-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #1

RV Direct

Has anyone dealt with rv direct? I'm looking at a 390BH and they seem to be the best price that I can find from coast to coast. I'm new to these forums and have been searching the forum from my iPhone while seeding up here in Saskatchewan.

Also has anyone run their rig in cold weather? -10C?

Old 05-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #2

I think you will find that a few here have purchased their 390bh coaches from RV Direct. I did and was fairly pleased with the way everything went. I did have a little problem in that I felt that they amount that they allowed me on a 1.5 year old trade in of a class c was low and they absolutely refused to negotiate in any way. Other than that, everything went very well.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmar
I think you will find that a few here have purchased their 390bh coaches from RV Direct. I did and was fairly pleased with the way everything went. I did have a little problem in that I felt that they amount that they allowed me on a 1.5 year old trade in of a class c was low and they absolutely refused to negotiate in any way. Other than that, everything went very well.
Thank you. They seem good to deal with on the phone. We'll see when I fly to buffalo to pick it up
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #4

Check Coates RV in Minneapolis. They matched the discounters' price for our fifth, and great people to deal with.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
2011 Berkshire 390bh

We bought from RV Direct and were very pleased. We purchased ours at Buffalo RV and everything went as promised with no hassles. We have a nice situation in that we live about 6 miles from Buffalo RV, so it is convenient as well. We also priced nationwide and they beat everyone else by thousands.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #6

Thank you. I also found that they beat everyone else by $$$$'s. I'm probably 2000 miles away here in central Saskatchewan so getting the rig I should have s good test driving it home. Just waiting to find out about getting the 15k ac in front.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Let me know about what you find out about the front A/C. We've been contemplating the same change with ours. Best guy to get a hold of at Buffalo RV on service issues is Brandon. Good guy and very efficient. If you need anything while you are in our area let me know.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #8

Will do should know tomorrow. I think if it will be a deal breaker they will do it. I had heartland willing to put dual pane windows in a cyclone toyhauler because it was the same windows as one of there hi end trailers. I didn't end up buying it but if it's in their factory they will make it work.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #9

Hi,

We bought our 2011 360FWS from McMamahon RV Center in Colton, CA. We got a great deal that was well below what RV Direct was asking. Right now with fuel prices up the dealers are not moving many units. If you have good credit you should be able to negotiate agreat deal for yourself.

Fred
Old 05-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #10

I checked with them as well. They didn't have one with the options an colors I was wanting. They didn't have near the deal rv direct gave me on ordering a brand new one from the factory. Trust me I checked nation wide. Most dealers are trying to get rid of what's on there lot. I'm satisfied it might built mid to late June