Old 10-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #11

Tried all the suggestions and no one - except Art Etnoyer- was able to see me before the end of the month. Am going to Art's on Monday and he will look at my AC unit. He thinks that it is probably the weep holes in the units pan that are blocked up. Will see what happens on Monday. Thanks to all for the suggestions as to where to take my coach for repair.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #12

Hopefully it's just the weep holes, good luck.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee191 View Post
Do not use Grumbines!!!!! We bought & took our old TT their for service & it was an absolute nightmare every time! Every time we would call for service or to get an update no one would answer the phone & if they did they would have no clue what you were talking about. We have had many friends take their RV's their and they have had bad experiences also. We bought our 5th wheel at the other dealer mentioned in this thread, in Hamburg, Boat n RV. I would highly recommend them. We had ours in for service/warranty work last month & they were nothing but nice. I would highly recommend Boat n RV, its not as close but Trust me you will be glad you didn't go to Grumbines.
You must be the one lucky customer this year....

Boat N Rv is absolutley the worst dealer on planet earth.

Google their complaints someday....it is amazing. It's good that they have several other facilities, and Hamburg is the "write off" location.

The can't even get their own parts anymore. They have to buy from the dealer in the next town down the road.
(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #14

Yeah, I guess that I lucked out. Based on the reviews for Grumbines and Boat n RV, the fact that they both were too busy to fit me in worked in my favor. Just hoping that Art Etnoyer is a reliable facility that does good work.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #15

Went to Art Etnoyer's RV repair yesterday and they said that the driver's side drain was clogged with mold/mildew growth. They cleared the drain and put some sanitizer through. He said that this was a farily common problem and that a sanitizer should be run through the drains once or twice a year to keep them clean. Haven't been able to use the AC so I'm hoping that was the problem. I would say that everyone who has this type of set up should pour some sanitizer through their drains to prevent this from happening.

As a side note, I am very pleased with Art Etnoyer's. It is a small shop but they did excellent work and had me on my way in a little over an hour. He charged me $110, which I thought was reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the area and needs work done on their RV. Thanks to emj4 for the heads up on Art Etnoyer's. I just wish that he was in my area because I would surely go back to him if I needed any work done.