Originally Posted by Kaadk
We're talking an electric fireplace right? I certainly hope you're not lighting a fire in your motorhome.
Seriously though, if it's like our fireplace at home, it might just be dust burning off. Or you might have a real issue. No way to be certain unless you pull the unit and look for burn marks.
I'm thinking that will be first on the list after I take the cover off.
I had another thought that I don't like, although I'm hoping it's not likely....wondering if maybe some field mice decided they wanted to travel in the spring and began to move in early, building a nest near a heating element. Sure hope not.
Guess I'll just have to wait for some warmer weather.