Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmnsc View Post
Boo
Do you have the sofa with the big drawer underneath? That is what we have in our 2012 Berk 360 BH. Our blow up mattress and pump are stored in the drawer. Never used the mattress. I have not seen another with this sofa arrangement.
Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
No drawer, the blowup mattress just lays on top of the platform and folds right up with the whole mechanism. To open mine you pull from the top of the backrest; I'd never seen that config before.

Boowho??
boowho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmnsc View Post
Boo
Do you have the sofa with the big drawer underneath? That is what we have in our 2012 Berk 360 BH. Our blow up mattress and pump are stored in the drawer. Never used the mattress. I have not seen another with this sofa arrangement.
Marty

Does anyone have a sofa bed like mine or am i the only one that FR put this in?

Mmnsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:47 AM   #23

No drawer under my sofa. 2014 390BH-60
Paulie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:53 AM   #24

This thread has gotten soooooo confusing....lol. Got one dude asking how much my daughter weighs and we are not even sure what sofa we talking about....hahahaha
Old 07-17-2015, 12:29 PM   #25

CC you are so right!
Paulie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #26

Mensch, I have a 2012 Berk BH and had the same couch you had. The air mattress was not in it when I bought it so they sent me one. it didn't work, which I later found out it is double where the drawer is. Anyway my wife didn't like it so FR changed it out for the one in the pic above this post. The first one was more comfy to sit on but the coushions would slide out when buckled. On the new one I went to IKEA and bought a mattress topper that's three inches thick and it is just as comfy as the bed. The mattress is even lighter than the air mattress. The color wasn't a perfect match but unless you look really close you'd never know.

Mike
mcomer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, weight