Old 02-12-2014, 07:02 AM   #11
Our Legacy has the itrak sound bar and is definitely not adequate especially if using tv for family while driving.

I bought a Polk 5000iht which sounded great and came with a small wireless sub. The itrak if I'm not mistaken is only 2x 10 watt speakers. I may try to put the itrak in the compartment with the outside tv.

psw757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:41 AM   #12
I have a 3800 FL with the same bar .it's a vizio .and i can't get it to work
it's hooked up to tv and the radio cd base is wired.looks like everyone has the same problem with the sound bar.

wire1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #13
I've got a 390fl and have an RCA which I'm going to replace with a Polk IHT 6000.
gasman94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:39 AM   #14
When I swapped my 14 berk's sound bar out with the samsung soundboard with wireless sub, I used the optical digital cable and plugged it into the digital output on the back if the tv. This way I always have sound going to the sound bar no matter what input on the tv in using.
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #15
We replaced our RCA soundbar in our '13 Berk 360QL with a Bose Solo $399.00. No sub woofer needed. What a difference it makes. Really rocks the coach with great surround sound, including deep base.
rvdrmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #16
We just got our RV. I had read about the "home theater" and sure enough it lived up to expectation. It would be better if they just pre-wired the thing and let the customer choose how to proceed. Some people really don't care while there are those of us who do! My wife is in the first camp and the reality based likely usage, I should be too.
That said, I have a tentative plan for if/when. The outside, bedroom and mid RV TV's are likely going to be morning news/casual viewing so not too concerned. I put an HDMI cable on each TV for a decent input (PS3 or iOS device) because that Clarion is pretty poor, just like the Jenson in other units.
The "primary" TV though is where the "theater" is laid out. For this I think the best approach is a good sub-less stereo set up. It will depend on the TV's ability to have variable volume in the headphone jack. Assuming the TV does have that, this plan should be good. I'm a bit torn but the Bose Companion 2, M-Audio AV-40 or Definitive Incline. I'm thinking for ease, putting the speakers in the cabinets may be easiest. I believe all those speakers are directional anyway so should work out well. I'll try to report back if/when this goes down!

Georgetown XL 350ts
LivinLite Quick silver
Coleman 12' Pop up
Jayco X23B
jimacamper is offline   Reply With Quote