Old 01-27-2014, 03:18 PM   #11

They will do about 16 mph and will run 20 miles to a charge.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #12

Phil,
The campground you are at looks really beautiful. Why didn't you take those scooters out at the rally. Would have loved to see them. We are in Ocala right now and my wardrobe slide died. Makes a grinding noise when it is operated. It is out about 6" and won't go in or out. Have a mobil rv tech on the way to look at it. Hopefully it won't be a big fix. Keeping my fingers crossed.
How's the inverter problem?
Hope all is well.
Tom

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #13

Hope it doesn't hold you up to much. We were going to use the scooters in town at SA but was to cold. They don't do well on the dirt roads so we just never got them out. I did go to the store this morning in one. About two miles. Worked great. Safe travels.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil57 View Post
Hope it doesn't hold you up to much. We were going to use the scooters in town at SA but was to cold. They don't do well on the dirt roads so we just never got them out. I did go to the store this morning in one. About two miles. Worked great. Safe travels.
SA?? Did you visit the Monk's Vineyard?? They have a house drink there called the Hallelujah Cocktail..... Drink two and you'll hear the whole chorus!! I drank three and 1/2 about 30 years ago (when I was young and stupid), got face down in the sand on the beach and could NOT get up.

If anyone gets down to Sanibel or Captiva Island (off Fort Meyers) HIGHLY recommend the "bubble room" for a great meal and libations. Their signature free appetizer is called bubble bread and you can make a whole meal of JUST it. It's incredible.

Boowho??
Old 01-27-2014, 09:56 PM   #15

Boo if you would wonder east of the Mississippi once in awhile you could show us around. You missed a good time in St Augustine. I hope to get over to Sanibel. The Bubble Room hmm might check it out.