All should check their connections on the stone / mudflap on the back of the coach. While on the way to our storage building a motorist flagged me down and said I had something dragging. We pulled over and found the right side had broken free.
Installed new hardware yesterday with removable Loctite on all threads. I also checked the two on the passenger side those were only finger tight.
Excuse the ugly sheet - I was using it to lay on the ground... LOL
The picture is not the best, but the corner of the flap and part of the aluminum is chewed away. Waiting from to hear from the dealer if they plan to pay for a new flap since the coach is less then 2 months old.