Old 07-31-2015, 09:43 AM   #141
We hope all works out well with the MRI and there is no lasting rffects of the event. Our thoughts are with your wife and you. Keep the faith Ernest.
Marty and Donna.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Mmnsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:45 AM   #142
Prayers going up. Please keep us informed

Sandy and Steve
Chooie, Baby, Grizzly, Sophie the 4 fur babies
2015 Salem 27RKSS
2003 Ford F-250 super duty diesel
Vinemont, AL
Triple SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:58 AM   #143
Thinking and praying for both of you

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
DonCath25ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:56 PM   #144
UPDATE: well folks, looks like our "adventure comes to an end..... After a Cat Scan, MRI, and ECC doctors determined that my sweet wife has NOT had a stroke which is FANTASTIC news.... BUT - they are stumped as to why she's jumbling her words and strongly recommended that I get her back to Texas and to her personal neurologist.... I will head that way tomorrow... I'm flying my daughter-in-law into Madison from Houston tomorrow so she can monitor my baby as I drive the 16+ hours back...

So - no Goshen for us I guess.... Sad to miss all you guys but maybe we will meet another time...

lol - anyone know someone that wants my slot??? Guess I need to call Bob and see what to do....

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
ernest917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:09 PM   #145
Safe travels home and prayers for a speedy recovery.

2016 Forest River Sunseeker 3100SS
DocsDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:11 PM   #146
Ernest certainly good news on it not being a stroke. We will be praying it's something that can be fixed or treated easily. Sorry we will miss you both at Goshen. Take care and safe travels.
Phil and Dianna.
Phil and Dianna
2011 Berkshire 390 RB
Phil57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:25 PM   #147
That's great news Ernest. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on and treat it. Continuing with the prayers for a speedy recovery.
2013 Berkshire 390BH
Campin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:40 PM   #148
Hope they find something minor that can be taken care of and a full recovery.
2011 Berkshire 390-rb-40, upgraded tires and front axle airbags, 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, Blue Ox baseplate and BlueOx aladdin tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system, wiring run through right frame rail and homemade led taillight bar.FB.
accumack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:43 PM   #149
2011 Berkshire 390BH
Ernest and Tommie left the FMCA Rally in Madison, WI for their home in Texas a few hours ago. I know you join me in wishing them a safe trip home. Ernest's Daughter-in-Law flew in from Texas this afternoon to help Ernest on the trip. Ernest did contact FROG Bob and will receive a full refund. If you don't know Ernest and the type of guy he is, first, he is totally devoted to Tommie, second, he wanted to make sure that his spot at Goshen didn't go to "waste", and he wanted FROG Bob to make sure someone got it. He was so excited to be going to Goshen and getting the steps he so hates, fixed. But family and Tommie are always first with him, and thus his steps will have to wait until next year. I know that Ernest deeply appreciated the kind words and thoughts that each of you sent him during these past days! I believe he will need our continued support and prayers in the coming days and months as he and Tommie work through this medical situation. God speed, my friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:03 PM   #150
Ernest, I have enjoyed this thread so much as you and Tommie were doing something that DH and I have been planning for years. I am glad the testing showed no stroke, hope the diagnosis when you get back to Texas will be something to be worked through. Also you are so blessed to have family to help along the way. Please keep us posted as you continue your journey, just on a different path for now. I will absolutely put the both of you and your doctors in our prayers. BTW DH just gave his 2 weeks notice to his employer of 20+ years as we want to enjoy what we can, while we can. Your postings have given us strength and I hope our posting will give you and Tommie strength, too. I have never met you but feel we are friends and please let us know if you need anything. Would love to send Tommie a card of encouragement so let me know where I can send it by posting here or emailing me.

2015 Coachmen Chaparral 360 IBL
2014 Ram 3500 Turbo Diesel 6.7 4wd Crew Cab Dually
scootingranny is offline   Reply With Quote