Old 11-01-2015, 07:32 AM   #191
Yes. It was listed in Good Sam's & Passport America. We did our homework & thought it was ok. It was a little scary when we first got there but the owner was nice & we felt safe. However we were definitely on top of each other. Our 5th wheel stairs were 2" from our neighbors water hookup. Also our neighbor would sit outside & read & the only place to do it was under his 5th wheel. It was also very interesting to watch a very large Class A back in (and he did it!). That campground is the smallest campground we have ever camped at. Knowing that it was full hookup, a good price & a safe area - not sure what I would do if we were in the area again and that was the best location. I loved downtown Custer & I liked the idea of walking to downtown. The location was excellent.

Cathy & Jeff
Midland, Michigan
2013 Sabre 32RCTS / 2012 Ram2500 Hemi
Nights Camped: 2015-140; 2016-137 YTD; 160 Planned
SimchaSabre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:29 PM   #192
We stayed at Ft. Welikit.. It was a great CG.... Centrally located so everything was easy to get there... We 'll definitely stay there again....

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

ernest917 is online now   Reply With Quote