I haven't done anything to the passenger seat. Now I am vertically challenged. So I changed the drivers seat.
On the drivers seat I drilled new holes in the plate on the bottom of the seat. Maybe 2" further back. That is only on the front two bolts.
I was unable to move the back bolts so 2" forward ran the bolts in the back off the plate. On the back ones I put a group of washers to hold back in place.
The plate can not move as the new holes in the front hold it. The washers hold the back in place. The washers are every bit as tight as the front bolts.
I attach two pictures. One picture will show the old holes and front bolts. Back bolts and washers on other picture.
Not sure how the pictures ended up at the top of the print. But so be it.