Old 01-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #11

No problem

We have had an 09 390BH for 6 months and think it is great. The bunk beds sold me, the grandkids love it. We use it for football games and other short trips. For the $$ it would be hard to beat. The truck AC and Heat unit have dropped in and out a few times (just stops working no heat in the winter no ac in the summer...fan slows down) so we will have that looked at soon, but nothing else. Good luck.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #12

There's a 390BH that my local dealer has been sitting on forever. I have looked at it several times. I know the market is slower for dealers, but its been sitting for nearly a year. I like the coach alot and feel I could buy it for a good price, but I too need a little reassurance from other owners. I have 4 kids and the bunk models have proven to be the best plans for us.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #13

I think you will be happy with the coach should you purchase it. I have had a few problems, but if you look at some other rv websites, you'll see that all coaches have problems no matter who the manufacturer is.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravan6 View Post
There's a 390BH that my local dealer has been sitting on forever. I have looked at it several times. I know the market is slower for dealers, but its been sitting for nearly a year. I like the coach alot and feel I could buy it for a good price, but I too need a little reassurance from other owners. I have 4 kids and the bunk models have proven to be the best plans for us.
Out of curiosity, is this the coach at Holman's in Batavia? I know its order date was May, 2008. We looked at it last week.....if we go with this model, we will probably order one..I liked what I saw, except for the almost shag carpet. I want one with no carpet, or as little , as possible. DH wants the 350 rather than 340 also.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #15

knipp4la,

I am in Az. I hear you on the 350 though. I dont plan of towing anything at this point, but it would be good to have the higher rating.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #16
390bh

390bh is the best for the money in this price range,bunks are good ,basement storage fantastic. any coach has problems, mine is my first rv period,so maybe a learning curve on my part.another thing is who wil be there next year if you buy another coach, manufactures going broke daily,fleetwood de listed off of stock exchange, monaco is having severe problems, country coach i think is gone, stick with forest river. if warren buffet goes broke were all in serious trouble.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #17

we did buy a 360 qs and exported it to europe(Belgium). Very difficult to homologate but so far so good. We love it !

Tags
berkshire