Old 01-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #11
Originally Posted by spitbarnatt View Post
How do you get them out of the coach? They look too wide to come out of the door, although I haven't measured. We've got a washer dryer combo in ours but can't believe for a second that we'll ever use it. Would prefer to have the cupboard space and less weight!

I know that a Whirlpool will fit through the door.

Phil and Dianna
2011 Berkshire 390 RB
Phil57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 08:50 PM   #12
I wouldn't trade our washer and dryer for anything. Although we full time we alway ran a load of laundry when camping. Nice to get home and not have a huge pile if laundry to do.

Phil and Dianna
2011 Berkshire 390 RB
Phil57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #13
Originally Posted by Sloopie1 View Post
Personally I can't even imagine being on the road for long stretches of time WITHOUT my combo washer/drier. You don't need to take near as many clothes and, once you're 'in for the night", you can throw in a load of clothes and they'll usually be done by bedtime. My brother & his wife had theirs removed for more storage room, but after our last 7 week trip and them having to spend time at the laundry, she realized they would have had more than enough storage by not taking near as many clothes and doing laundry in their mh at night. I wouldn't ever want to be without mine.
X2 I wouldn't be without mine either.
2015 GMC Denali 3500 4X4 Duramax
2015 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
grumpyoldman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:36 PM   #14
Washer dryer removal Berkshire

You have to unscrew the top dryer from the washer. Once they are disconnects the separated units will come out and yes....they do fit thru the door. Barely, but they do fit
FreeBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:59 PM   #15
Berkshire 390QS
Ours came out door, handrails off and door left about 1/4" to spare, also pass seat removed. What a PITA!
2011: 54 days, 2012: 218 days, 2013: 175 days, 2014: 196 days
2015: 188 days, 2016: 72 days,
2009 Berkshire, 390QS, and toad
NO3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #16
One of the reasons we moved up from our '08 bunkhouse was because my wife wanted the washer/dryer combo (as well as the larger residential refrigerator). Really makes things easier when you can just put a load of wash and let it do its thing instead of having to make several trips back and forth to the campground laundromat.

Tom and Margaret
2014 Berkshire 390bh-60

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote