Old 06-01-2015, 07:11 AM   #11
Fulltime in our Berkshire

Well, I finally do have something for them to fix at Goshen

It's a VERY slow leak when city water is hooked up. It starts at the lower left by the shower and right in the corner. I was able to reach behind and feel for anything coming out of the connections to the shower, but they were dry and I couldn't hand tighten them any more than they were.

So until Goshen, we will keep the fresh water tank full and use that and then refill as necessary.

Thanks for all the help.

Ken

Old 06-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #12

Well it would appear that the leak is not behind the manifold panel I don't have a clue where its coming from looks like they are going to have their hands full with this leak at Goshen

Home is Where we park it
KennyGolub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #13

Hi Kenny,

Have you looked under the shower pan? Access panel is inside the coach on face of shower pan and held on with 4 screws. The trap is cut into the floor exposing the Styrofoam. If the trap is leaking or the shower is leaking the Styrofoam floor could soak up with water and may leak into the wet bay. You may think it is related to city water but it may not be. May be worth a look. Other than that I would think your leek would show with both city water or house pump.

Another idea, using your winterizing adapter pressurize fresh water inlet to 30 psi and see if it will hold over night. If yes no fresh water leak. if no then you know you have a leak along that line somewhere. Plumbers do this to a new home prior to inspection.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:21 PM   #14

I now know that it is in the fresh water tank or the lines between them. Water slowly kept coming into the water bay with water in the tank. Drained the tanks and no more water. Guess I'll have to live with it until Goshen.
Thanks for the reply,
Ken

Home is Where we park it
KennyGolub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water