Old 03-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Boy View Post
That wasn't too bad, was it Joe?

Paul
2015 XL 40QL-60
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unltd. Sahara
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Paul wait for your blood pressure to go down before starting the second round.

2014 Berkshire 390 RB-40
5456Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:02 AM   #12

Well what can I say. I have bought 4 coaches from Total Value.

One of those Coaches was a true POS (Thor). None of the problems were dealer related. But after 22 months of dealing with the POS and Thor I decided to take my loss. Total Value flat took care of me. They knew of all my issues and the coach had a broken slide when I traded it in. They gave me $20,000 more than anyone else ??

Now I had bought 3 coaches from them at the time.

I live 200 mile from Elkhart and have occasions to be in that area from time to time. I have pulled into their lot without an appointment and had items fixed on my coaches.

I have always been treated with great respect from everyone at Total Value. Hank (Owner) Ivan (son). Jenni (daughter). All three are very involved in the day to day operations. I've never had any problem talking to any of them.

I don't know of anyone else issues and don't wish to go there. As to my experience I would recommend Total Value to anyone.

Total Value has 7 camping spots that one can stay at before you trade and after if you need to work out a punch list. Sites have water and electric and they have dump station out back.

If while you are in that area and need food locations I can recommend several & also sight seeing things.

Good luck with your trade --my bet is you will be quite happy.

Russell

Old 03-20-2016, 09:54 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT-RN View Post
Well what can I say. I have bought 4 coaches from Total Value.

One of those Coaches was a true POS (Thor). None of the problems were dealer related. But after 22 months of dealing with the POS and Thor I decided to take my loss. Total Value flat took care of me. They knew of all my issues and the coach had a broken slide when I traded it in. They gave me $20,000 more than anyone else ??

Now I had bought 3 coaches from them at the time.

I live 200 mile from Elkhart and have occasions to be in that area from time to time. I have pulled into their lot without an appointment and had items fixed on my coaches.

I have always been treated with great respect from everyone at Total Value. Hank (Owner) Ivan (son). Jenni (daughter). All three are very involved in the day to day operations. I've never had any problem talking to any of them.

I don't know of anyone else issues and don't wish to go there. As to my experience I would recommend Total Value to anyone.

Total Value has 7 camping spots that one can stay at before you trade and after if you need to work out a punch list. Sites have water and electric and they have dump station out back.

If while you are in that area and need food locations I can recommend several & also sight seeing things.

Good luck with your trade --my bet is you will be quite happy.

Russell

So a simple question. Why delivery a Moho in such bad shape? Anyone can have a bad day. I was in sales for 30 years and my reputation was all I had. I would never risk that and ignore a customer. Why would they?I have zero experience with TV. We have a couple of owners that like TV a lot and a car that frankly despise them. I'm at a loss. Was this just a bad day? How do you do a PDI with a filthy coach? How does a bad AC unit pass inspection?
Old 03-20-2016, 09:59 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil57 View Post
So a simple question. Why delivery a Moho in such bad shape? Anyone can have a bad day. I was in sales for 30 years and my reputation was all I had. I would never risk that and ignore a customer. Why would they?I have zero experience with TV. We have a couple of owners that like TV a lot and a car that frankly despise them. I'm at a loss. Was this just a bad day? How do you do a PDI with a filthy coach? How does a bad AC unit pass inspection?

I can't answer you question as I have not been there or even close.

Russell
Old 03-20-2016, 10:02 AM   #15

Quote:

I can't answer your question as I have not been there or even close.

Russell
Old 03-20-2016, 10:41 AM   #16

Quote:

Phil i guess it's the old saying you can please all the people all of the time. I too was and really still are in sales dealing with a customer takes skill. I received a call Friday morning from TV and they are as puzzled after they read the posts and indicated they have helped that person after the sale and even recently talking to them. PDI's cover as list of manufacturers specified items. If they find or are made aware of others they will handle them. It's a free country no one is forced to buy or take their unit to a specific dealer if you choose to drive a 1000 miles to another dealer do it but crucifying a dealer on social media when a dealership is working with you on manufacturing issues just doesn't seem right to me.
From other threads on this forum it sounds like there are other dealers in all parts of this country that do not live up to the standards of some.

Wayne
Old 03-20-2016, 11:16 AM   #17

We purchased a 2016 XL 40BH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15berkxl View Post
Phil i guess it's the old saying you can please all the people all of the time. I too was and really still are in sales dealing with a customer takes skill. I received a call Friday morning from TV and they are as puzzled after they read the posts and indicated they have helped that person after the sale and even recently talking to them. PDI's cover as list of manufacturers specified items. If they find or are made aware of others they will handle them. It's a free country no one is forced to buy or take their unit to a specific dealer if you choose to drive a 1000 miles to another dealer do it but crucifying a dealer on social media when a dealership is working with you on manufacturing issues just doesn't seem right to me.
From other threads on this forum it sounds like there are other dealers in all parts of this country that do not live up to the standards of some.

Wayne

Wayne, if TV is referring to having spoken to me they are flat out LYING! They haven't done anything to help me past replacing the freezer door on the residential fridge. This is like that lying email I received from Chad Rothrock, Hanks Nephew, when I called him on the sale price of the coach and the level of frustration with the TVRV service department in getting this rig ready.
Here goes the blood pressure again!
I have been successful in getting some things corrected by a Florida FR Berkshire dealer here in Ft. Myers. They came to my RV park and corrected the a/c issue a week after I contacted the dealer and they discovered the straw nest in the rear a/c unit as well as the break in the w/d drain line. They fixed the w/d drain line two weeks later. two weeks later I was able to get the coach into the Florida dealer for a day. They did a great job and knocked a good percentage of the issues off the punch list. They measured everything that needed replacing. Twelve days later, nothing was ordered, that's when I called Randy, Mike B out of frustration. I also called FROG Bob, asking for help. It wasn't until then I felt that progress was being made.
At this time I am awaiting an appointment date from FR to have the balance of the issues addressed.

Paul
2015 XL 40QL-60
Old 03-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #18

Paul no one wants your blood pressure up or anything to happen to you just not worth it. But before they close this thread we all go where we feel we are treated fairly. Good luck to you.

Wayne
Old 03-20-2016, 11:28 AM   #19

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1458487547.636942.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	102407
Here is a screenshot from my phone. Somebody from TVRV called me on March 3rd. A voicemail for .02 seconds was left. Can't say much in that timeframe.

Paul
2015 XL 40QL-60
Old 03-20-2016, 11:32 AM   #20

Wayne as said before, I have nothing against you or Russell. You are entitled to your comments and opinions and I respect that. I have nothing to gain from lying. I have only stated the facts.
All the best!

Paul
2015 XL 40QL-60