We've had our 2014 390BH for just over two months now and love it! We have had some minor issues which were,
1. Wrong A/C's installed when built (ordered it with 15K's but came with 13.5's) but FR was great and sent them to a local dealer and were installed.
2. New front A/C compressor already went bad!!! Dometic is sending new one now and will be installed next week
3. Generator battery terminal block broke in inside and had to be replaced due to over tightening when installed.
4. Microwave installed improperly and squeakes! Still trying to get it fixed properly.
5. Refer igniter was not installed properly and would not work on gas. Fixed myself.
Over all though not to bad for a new coach and mostly minor issues and not show stoppers for trips!!
We love the coach and would buy another one any day!!! Averaging about 10.5 to 11.5 mpg and that is towing a Cadillac SRX (4500 lbs) at about 60 to 70 mph depending on speed limit. Great ride and awesome features and comfortable living!!!! Would recommend these to anyone!!!