Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #1

2011 Lexington GTS motor-home Concertone

Recently purchased this new MH which came equipped with a ZX700 system. Radio & CD work fine but I cannot get the TV (Toshiba 32" LCD) to play a DVD. The ZX700 loads the DVD, plays the DVD, I hear the DVD thru the ZX700 speakers but the TV states "no video signal" no matter which "input" mode I use. This application uses a Quest QT53D in series (I assume) with the ZX700 and the TVs. The MH had no info on this device and their website does not have any info either. I felt the first order of business would be to check out the FR wiring but with the QT53D in their, it is impossible to determine what the wiring should be. Incidentally, I do not have the remote for the ZX700 (faulty when received by the MH dealer and is on order)

Does anyone else have this QT53D? If so, do you have any info? Any help would be appreciated. Bob Fields, you and I talked at Branson (We had a Sunseeker then) and you said FR didn't use the Cancortone on MHs. I have one now!
popbreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #2

Have it figured out! Works good. The problem is in the Quest "switches" Still need the manual if anyone has it.
popbreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by popbreed View Post
Have it figured out! Works good. The problem is in the Quest "switches" Still need the manual if anyone has it.
good luck with a manual they offer little or no info !
I got one with mine and it tells you very very little .
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote