First time owners of an RV, a 2012 3710BH from Forest River, bought used from a dealer. Been slowly trying to learn as much as i can about it as i am a perpetual anal retentive do it yourself(er)!!!
As it is setup for the summer at a seasonal site, i would like to get the TV's setup for rainy days. With that said, i have yet to figure out the wiring schematics for the coax, etc.....
From my research, here's what i know/have noted:
- 1 coax wall plug in the bunkhouse (Currently no TV in place)
- 1 double coax wall plug in the living room (Currently TV in place).
- TV connected to a coax that goes into the wall.
- There's a coax that comes out of the wall within the cabinet receiver area and connects to the FM antenna plug on the receiver.
- 1 double coax wall plug in the master bedroom area (Currently TV in place).
- Double wall plug labelled satellite and cable
- There's also a white "Winegard" coax wall plug, with an on/off and a large round socket type plug-in, currently on (green light on)
- One single coax wall plug in the through-way front storage area under the goose neck
- One single coax wall plug in the outside kitchen (Currently TV in place).
- One double coax wall plug in the outside water filter storage area. Labelled "Main" and "Bedroom".
- One single coax connector (White in color) in outside water filter storage area. Labelled park-cable hook-up.
I also noted some kind of splitter/switch behind an access door within the through-way front storage area. I did not document it however from what i can recall, it had 3 connections on one side and 2 on the other side.
I am trying to determine how i would go about setting the system up to the satellite mounted outside of the trailer so that we have TV in the unit, preferably at all 4 locations
Questions i have are:
- Does the trailer come configured to accommodate my requirement above (I.E. simply setup up the dish and connect the receivers and all should be good), assuming no modifications have been made.
Thank you for your time.