Originally Posted by Retusps
Correct, 30 amp with 15 amp adapter. I ran it today and all is good . Should I turn off the fridge? Will it blow a fuse or what? Sorry for the newbe questions.
If it was going to blow a fuse, it probably would have pretty quickly.
Risks: check the extension cord and adapter for heat, I once melted a 30 to 15 amp adapter plugging into my brother's garage and running the air.
Running the air on low voltage can shorten the life of the compressor significantly.
When running that A/C, you'll want to minimize the current draw; don't run microwave or water heater, or even a lot of lights.