Old 06-27-2015, 11:28 PM   #11

Mine has been on cool with the fan on high since 9am this morning and "so-far-so-good". I guess DW will just have to put up with the loud fan blowing all night or wake up with wet feet.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:12 PM   #12

On my previous TT with ducted air I had problems with condensation forming on the ceiling at the spots where the ducted air ducts were when I was in a high humidity area. There was no method to change the fan speed except to take the air box off and change two wires. I just had to keep wiping the ceiling off during high humidity days. Here in S. Ga. there are plenty of those.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:35 PM   #13

WELL! After several hours the a/c wet the bed again. After talking to a retired RV tech , this is what we determined. We could not find where the water was dripping from. Then my buddy says,"that's because it is not dripping from anywhere." He told me to get some thin foam and make it into a gasket which I did(crazy foam from Michael's). It is working so for. He told me when the cold air coming out of A/C hits the plastic frame on the inside ceiling it forms condensation. Make sense to me! Steve

Tags
bed, water