Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #1

Air Conditioning Return Cover removal

Hello!
We tool delivery of a Wolf Pack 24Pack14 in April and didn't try out the air conditioning until the beginning of June.

The two overhead vents to the rear and the right side of the trailer work fine but the ones on the left side going forward (front kitchen, bathroom and front bedroom) have absolutely zero flow.

Unfortunately our dealer's service department doesn't seem to be too interested in resolving this (almost a week since a promised call back date) and I have reservations coming up so I'd like to have a look myself.

My return cover seems to have six screws holding it on, four I can get to easily by removing the filter grate, the remaining two have covers.

Any suggestions on how to get these covers off without destroying them?

Here's my cover (hope this works)Dometic 3105935.047:

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BIR8GC..._t1_B00RHSEYG4
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:32 AM   #2

Small thin flat blade screw driver. Does not take much force. While you are at it, but some duct tape, pull down/remove ceiling vents and vacuum a.c. runs. At the last vent in the run, block it off. Big improvement in air flow.

Tags
cover